You will receive a letter in the mail explaining the Hearing Decision. If you disagree with the decision, you may start a new application or request an Appeals Council Review. You could also do both simultaneously. If you disagree with the Appeals Council decision, your attorney may file a lawsuit for your claim in Federal District Court.