Mr. Briere received his law degree from the University Of Tennessee College Of Law in Knoxville, TN, where he graduated with honors.
Mr. Briere has been licensed to practice law in the state of Tennessee since 1997 and has been admitted to practice in all Tennessee State Courts as well as Federal Court.
Mr. Briere is a member in good standing with the following bar associations and professional organizations:
- Knox County Bar Association
- Blount County Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
Mr. Briere’s expertise in Social Security Disability has allowed him the opportunity to teach seminars in Social Security Disability law for other lawyers and professionals. He has been a key speaker in several seminars for the National Business Institute including:
- Handling a Social Security Disability Case
- Social Security Disability Claims Today
- Social Security Disability Bootcamp
- Auto Injury Litigation From Start to Finish
While Mr. Briere’s primary area of practice is Social Security Disability, he has extensive experience in the following areas of law: Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury and Accident Law.
Daniel received his law degree from Lincoln Memorial University. Prior to law school he served in the U.S. Army where he was stationed in Germany for two years and deployed to Afghanistan for fifteen months.